Job Description for Scheduling Coordinator
We are hiring for an entry-level Scheduling Coordinator. This is a great opportunity for any recent graduate or emerging professional looking to start their career in the healthcare field. The Scheduling Coordinator is the face of the organization so providing top-level customer service is key. A best-fit candidate should be collected, professional, and comfortable with all modes of communication. This position offers competitive pay and benefits as well as strong opportunities for growth. Recent college graduates and entry-level professionals are encouraged to apply. No experience is required.
Responsibilities for Scheduling Coordinator
- Provide professional, friendly customer service at all times
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products and services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints
- Communicate appointment details with clients and answer questions as needed
- Coordinate the scheduling of appointments and consultations
- Manage logistical details for services and paperwork
- Maintain records and client contact database
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing
Transferable Skills for Scheduling Coordinator
- Concern for others - express sensitivity to others' needs and feelings and be understanding and helpful on the job.
- Discretion - act with prudence and circumspection, especially in the handling of confidential and private documents/data
- *Customer service orientation - proactively assist clients in a professional, friendly manner in order to create the best possible experience by building relationships, understanding quality standards for service, and utilizing customer needs assessments
*Self-control - Keep a positive attitude in the face of criticism and maintain composure, keeping emotions in check and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situation.
- Critical thinking - use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
Requirements for Scheduling Coordinator
Similar job titles that we would consider: Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant, Operations Assistant, Office Admin, Admin Assistant, Office Manager, Office Assistant, Corporate Assistant, Operations Manager, Receptionist, Front Desk Receptionist, General Office Assistant, Office Administrative Assistant, Receptionist/Office Assistant, Customer Service/Office Assistant, HR Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, Scheduling Assistant, Corporate Administrative Assistant, Secretary, Office Support, Office Support Assistant.